Scope of application
These general terms and conditions of sale apply to all online sales concluded via the following websites www.artchipel.net et www.editions-ilebleue.fr of Editions Musicales Artchipel and Editions de l’île bleue and their customers.
- Editions Musicales Artchipel and Editions de l’île bleue reserve the right to cancel any order from a customer with whom there is a dispute relating to the payment of a previous order.
- The data recorded by Editions Musicales Artchipel and Editions de l’île bleue constitute proof of all transactions between Editions Musicales Artchipel or Editions de l’île bleue and their customer. For online payments: the data recorded by the payment system constitutes proof of financial transactions.
- All orders paid for online will be confirmed by e-mail to the address indicated by the customer.
Prices are quoted in euros and include all taxes, but exclude shipping and handling costs (see shipping costs). Prices are subject to change at any time without notice, and are payable in full in a single instalment when the order is placed. Products remain the property of Editions Musicales Artchipel or Editions de l’île bleue until full payment has been received.
- Orders from www.artchipel.net and www.editions-ilebleue.fr are subject to a processing and shipping charge of €2.90 per order. Each additional item is subject to a surcharge of €0.10.
- Packages are sent via La Poste with tracking. The customer receives an e-mail confirming shipment of the order, with the parcel number.
- For all deliveries outside mainland France, these costs are calculated according to the weight of the products, the country of delivery and the Post Office’s price scale, as shown below:
< 250 g
< 500 g
< 1 Kg
< 2 Kg
< 3 Kg
> 3 Kg
|Zone 1 : Union Européenne et Suisse|
|Zone 2 : Reste du monde|
- These costs are indicated in the order summary at the time of validation.
- Customs duties or other local taxes or import duties or state taxes may be payable depending on the geographical zone chosen by you. Editions Musicales Artchipel and Editions de l’île bleue are not responsible for these duties and taxes. They will be charged to the customer and are the customer’s sole responsibility, both in terms of declarations and payments to the competent authorities/organizations in your country. We advise you to contact your local authorities for further information.
Editions Musicales Artchipel and Editions de l’île bleue reserve the right to suspend all order processing and deliveries in the event of refusal to authorize payment by credit card by officially accredited organizations or in the event of non-payment.
The price is due immediately on the order date. Purchases are settled :
- by credit card online.
When placing your order, you will need to provide your card number (16 digits), as well as the expiry date and the security code on the back of your card.
In the event of unavailability of all or part of the order, reimbursement will be made by cheque from Sarl E.M.A.
- Products are sent to the delivery address you indicated during the order process. The average delivery time is 5 days for France, but this is not a strict deadline and Editions Musicales Artchipel and Editions de l’île bleue cannot be held responsible for late delivery. This period includes the time required to prepare the parcel and the time required for delivery.
- Any delays do not entitle the purchaser to cancel the sale, refuse the goods or claim damages.
- Editions Musicales Artchipel and Editions de l’île bleue are committed to providing you with quality products, and will refund or exchange defective items as soon as possible, provided that they are returned to us within 15 days, postmarked, in their original packaging. If you return an item due to an error on our part, you will receive a full refund of postage costs.
- No cash-on-delivery shipment will be accepted, whatever the reason.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Les Editions Musicales Artchipel ou les Editions de l’île bleue
1, rue des marronniers
Tél. : 33 (0)1 64 23 36 77
Right of access and rectification
To protect your privacy, Editions Musicales Artchipel and Editions de l’île bleue treat all information concerning you with the strictest confidentiality. When you make a purchase, we only ask for the information you need (surname, first name, address, e-mail) to ensure quality processing and careful follow-up of your order. This data, entered online, is stored on a secure server.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access and rectify your personal data. If you wish to exercise this right, simply contact us (giving your full name, address and e-mail address):
By e-mail to :
By post to the following address :
Les Editions Musicales Artchipel ou les Editions de l’île bleue
1 rue des marronniers
By telephone :
33 (0)1 64 23 36 77
- The products offered comply with current French legislation. Editions Musicales Artchipel and Editions de l’île bleue decline all responsibility if the article delivered does not respect the legislation of the country of delivery (censorship, prohibition of a title or an author…). It is your responsibility to check with local authorities about the possibility of importing or using the products or services you intend to order.
- The photographs and texts reproduced and illustrating the products presented are not contractual. Consequently, Editions Musicales Artchipel and Editions de l’île bleue cannot be held responsible for any error in one of these photographs or texts.
- Editions Musicales Artchipel and Editions de l’île bleue cannot be held responsible for non-performance of the contract in the event of force majeure, disruption or total or partial strike, notably of postal services and means of transport and/or communications, flooding or fire.
- Les Editions Musicales Artchipel et les Editions de l’île bleue se dégagent de toute responsabilité quant au contenu des sites sur lesquels des liens hypertextes peuvent renvoyer à partir de son propre site.
All clauses contained in the present general terms and conditions of sale, as well as all purchase and sale transactions referred to herein, will be governed by French law, and the courts will be those of the jurisdiction of Nanterre, the courts of the registered office of Editions Musicales Artchipel and Editions de l’île bleue.